When I moved from Casa Grande to Peoria, after living there for 20 years, I was desperately lonely. I prayed and prayed that I may meet a new friend, someone that I could relate to.Toni Chase, Molly Ashton, Wende Howe, JoAnna Yoder. I met these women through my involvement with the Golden WHEEL Organization. THEY ARE A KICK TO SAY THE LEAST! If you wan to know more about Golden WHEEL you can log on to http://www.goldenwheelorganization.com/
Sue, Mom, Debbie Fleming and myself having one of the most delicious and memorable meals of our lives at the Waterford Castle in Ireland. We stayed there a couple of nights and it was a real treat. We had to take our car over to the castle on a ferry, it was surrounded by a mote, wild deer running around, the fireplaces were so big we could walk into the fire box, claw foot tubs, leaded glass windows, black crows cawing in the trees...
Our trip to Ireland and Scotland. They didn't know what hit them! We had never been there before, bought a map, rented a car, never drove on the left side of the road before, and we were off to explore for a month. Was it courage or stupidity? I don't know, but we sure had fun, blew off some steam, made many memories, and came home better for it.



2 comments:
O honey! I need to get you some up to date pictures, thank you for the kind things you said about me, I love you, and I feel so blessed to have you in my life!
Yay, I'm so glad I found your blog Jane. You are the sweetest thing and one of the most amazing women I know. It has been a pleasure working with you! It is so true, girlfriends are an amzing thing, don't know what I'd do without mine either! Love ya!
Post a Comment